Wednesday 28 December 2011

Euthanasia D:

Good afternoon fellows!
this week Im going to speak about euthanasia. But actually I dont have mi thoughts and beliefs clearly enough to give you a good and argumented opinión about this polemic topic. But I can tell you about this people I know, some friends. Most of them agree with euthanasia, and they think its necessary to legalize it. But I wonder what happen with the coma patients, who cant decide it for themselves, who make that decisión? Because we are talking about kill a person here. Its really complicated.
If Id be on great pain, or invalide, or on terminal disease, or anything like that, maybe I would take the choice to get me out of the hospital and dying “naturally”, but no by an injection or stuffs like that.
I think the people I know agree with euthanasia because they dont want to be a “dead weight” to their families and make them to spend a lot of money  for a lost cause. This is my opinión.
Maybe euthanasia should be a personal choice, and nothing more.
Well, thats all for today. Take care and dont get sick this week, or you could die. Jaja
Bye !


3 comments:

  1. Uhm... yes, It`s really complicated the situation with the coma patients, I had not thought that. Maybe, every familly should discuss this.

    Byee, conejo! And happy birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your friends, I think is necessary to legalize the euthanasia. But also I agree with you, because to me it should be a personal choice in the case if someone were in great pain, with no possible recovery, or were unable to take care after myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you... I still don't a have a clear opinion about euthanasia neither, but I think that persons who are fully aware of their disease and don't want to feel pain anymore, must have the opportunity to make a choice about their lives.

    ReplyDelete