Wednesday 18 January 2012

Save the Planet !



Good afternoon classmates. 
Today I’m gonna talk about ecological stuffs, because the world is very contaminated, and doing ecological practices, like reciclyng, we can help the world and save us. For example I ussually ride on a bike, and I try to get anywhere on it. I think this practice saves the planet, because is a car less, and in a city like Santiago, without the ideal ventilation or frecuent rains, the polution produced by a car is important. I think everybody has to ride on bikes to move to one place or another because is very good sport and you save the planet. About recycling, I can’t tell you so much… I’m not a recycler, and principally is because my environment offers no spaces or fixed politics about this practice. But when I see a recycling trash container, as there is in my campus, I recycle. But, and I insist, is because the society who offers no recycling politics the reason of how little the people reciclyng. That in the case of Chile. In other places arround the world, the recycling practices and other ecological stuff are highly encouraged, and exist so many organizations which aims are cleaning and save the planet. One of this organizations is Greenpeace. I receive mails of this organization sometimes, and this is the way I find the information of the progess or the abuses on nature by man, and most of this information, currently, is about Hydroaysen, the mega project that will destroy the chilean Patagonia. Things like this project are so stupid, on my opinión, because we must take care of our environment or we gonna live on a world made of plastic and cement.
Thats all…

1 comment:

  1. Cooonejo, the last part of your post is so sad, but is true... we´re gonna live on a world made of plastic and withouth renewable resources =(

    ReplyDelete