Wednesday 14 December 2011

Chilean Films

Hello fellows !!!
Today i’m going to talk about a very exciting topic… and it is… (chan chan!) Chilean Cinema!
I think this is a exciting topic because all the people who read that blog are chilean, and i’m sure they saw at least one or two movies “made in Chile”. I’ll be glad if you, on the comments, say which chilean films you like and which you don’t. It could be fun. And also you can say to me which film I should not watch ever.
Well, as a starting, I dont like the thriller films, neither on chilean films. I like more comedies and dramatic genres.
A film I like so much is “mi mejor enemigo”, I dont remember who the actors are, but they do a really good job. That movie is about the Argentina – Chile conflict in the 70’s decade, it was almost a war. I recommend to you, please watch this film if you don’t watched it yet.
Another movie I want to talk is “Violeta se fue a los cielos”, although I haven’t watch it yet, I heard a lot about this incredible film. I will go to the cinema to watch it when just have the time. I would really like if you can talk me about this movie on the comments if you have watch it.
Thats all for today, guys.
I’ll see you the next Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I saw Violeta se fue a los cielos, and I can tell you it's a very touching film... The acting, the music and the scenes are just awesome, this film will make you pass through a long variety of emotions... I recommend you to watch this movie as soon as you can, I'm sure you will love it.

    ReplyDelete