Wednesday 21 December 2011

The countries I want to visit someday...

Good afternoon fellows !
Have you ever been on another country? I don’t, but I have always wanted. I’m not sure about the especific country I want to go, they are too much and I would like to be in a lot of them. One of this countries is Brazil, because a lot of reasones. Firstly, for the language: I really love the portuguese and I want to learn it as soon as possible. Secondly, it’s for the people. I heard a lot of the brazilian people and I really like their warm and nice behaviour, and they are very good dancers.
Another country I would like to visit and live for a while, it’s Austria, on the city of Viena. I don’t really know why I have this wish… it might be for the old movies I have seen about Viena, and it seens to be so beautyfull. But I have a problem… I should learn german to live on that city.
And finally, another countries I like to visit could be Argentina, Greece, Nederland and Ecuador.
Thats all for today, buddies. Take care. I’ll see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I think the same, the brazilian people are very nice and funny. Also, I would like to visit the brazilian beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I don't like portuguese language really... I don't have any explanation for this, I just don't like it. Anyway, I've been to Brazil eight years ago and I really loved it. People is very nice and its beaches are beautiful... I think you will be happy to be there, so I hope you can visit this country someday :)

    ReplyDelete