Wednesday 25 January 2012

A sad story..



Good afternoon my friends:

Today Im gonna publish my last post on this blog (I hope), and this is about the animal rights. I think the animal rights are a pending issue in Chile. Sometimes I see in Facebook or Youtube a lot of videos and images about animal abuse. There are people who enjoy hurting animals like dogs, cats, horses, birds, etc… and the worst of all is that these animals are their pets in the most of cases. 
Currently, I don’t know so much animal organizations. I remember had one of these organizations near my house. It was called “Sociedad Protectora de Animales” and they used to pick up abandoned animals, most of them were dogs, and to keep them inside of the building of this organization. They had dogs, cats and some birds. Actually, one friend of mine gave me a cat as a gift, but the cat was sick, and one week later he dies. So I decided to go to the Sociedad Protectora de Animales to ask why my cat dies so fast and apparently because no reasons. So I talk to the vet, and he said to me the cat died because an infection he got before he arrive to my house, in the building of the organization. That was the answer.
Later, after a couple of weeks, I was watching the news on TV, and the Sociedad Protectora the Animales appeared on a scandal. Happened that it was an enormous virus around the entire building, and the animals were dying in huge amounts, and the Sociedad, the only thing they did, was thrown away in bags, with no care about the reason because they were dying. Finally, the virus spread around my neighborhood, and a lot of more pets died. It is a very sad and real story, and I choose it to share with you to beware about the animal organizations, and to demand with you more care for the animals and also to demand respect with the animal rights soon.

1 comment:

  1. if you have time, watch this....
    http://www.terra.cl/actualidad/index.cfm?id_cat=1676&id_reg=1080348

    ReplyDelete